Thursday, February 10, 2011

Someone Found Me....Maybe?

According to the stats of my blog, I think I might have been discovered.  I'm still quite new to this so I may have triggered a false positive on the counter with something I was doing.  So far all the hits I have gotten were from me trying to see if I had done this all right.  Last night though, something new happened.  I got too page hits in the 10:00 hour.  If I am to believe the stats thingy, this hit couldn't have been done by me, because... It was someone with Chrome!  (I do not have Chrome, so it could not have been me).

Now I think I have a pretty good idea who Mr. or Mrs. Chrome is... but I would love to have you post a comment, or at least take the survey to the right.  If you took the time to read my posts, and not just load the page and say "Holy crud buckets!! Max is a boring guy, and his blog looks like garbage too.", then you would know that one of my goals for the next year eleven months involved having people read my blog.  As the first confirmed reader, you will be a reader that future readers will celebrate, and praise.  the first reader is a very special thing.

I'm done, good night friend.

1 comment:

  1. So, am I the person you suspected? Chrome is pretty much all I use, so i feel like there's a pretty good chance that I'm the lucky winner.

    I'm glad to see that you started a blog, I look forward to reading what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete