Sunday, February 13, 2011

Let Me Count the Ways

I consider myself a very fortunate person.  I have a good job, and a nice house, I have plenty of friends.  All of this is great, but none of it would mean a thing without the best part.  I didn't know it at the time, but the night I met Ashli was the most important night of my life (exception being the night of my birth, maybe).  There are so many great things about Ashli I couldn't begin to name them all.  I can't name them all, but I will name a few of my favorites.

She wants to be with me, as much as I want to be with her.  I wouldn't say I am the easiest person in the world to live with.  I can be stubborn, when it comes to arguments, I am known to come up with some awfully crazy Ideas, and I take up as much closet space for my board games, as I do for clothes.  Taking all my quirks into account, when I found someone who still wanted to be with me, I knew what I had to do... As Beyonce puts it, If you like it then you better put a ring on it.


She laughs at my jokes. I know this is a no brainer, because I'm such an entertaining guy, but her laugh makes me feel like the luckiest man on earth.

She is drop dead gorgeous.  I know it is kinda of shallow, but can you blame me? I mean take a look at her.  She is a beautiful woman, and I am lucky enough to have that face be the last thing I see before i fall asleep and the first thing i see in the morning.

She puts up with my shenanigans.  As stated before I have had my share of hair brain ideas, and as stupid as they usually are, Ashli tends to allow me to pursue the ones I want to.  Maybe she is just gullible, or maybe I am just good at convincing her that my plans are good, but I think the truth is that she believes in me, and for that I couldn't love her more.

Ashli really is a goofball at heart.  I bet many of you wouldn't believe this, because she is usually such a reserved person.  I can tell you though that she is a nut, and once you crack her she can be a crazy woman.  I'm not trying to say that i like crazy women, but rather that what I love about Ashli is that I get to know her on so many levels that others barely see.

She is one smart cookie.  I am amazed by how smart she is.  Ashli made it through college in 80% of the time it took me, and she always passed all her classes, which is more than i can say.  she knows just about everything there is to know about children, and in a Harry Potter trivia contest I can't think of a better partner.  She is a very bright lady, and I love her brain just as much as the cute face in front of it.

Here's a few more one liners

I absolutely LOVE...
  •  The Sound of Her Laugh
  • The Way She Wrinkels Her Nose
  • Her Sexy Legs
  • When She Tries to do Something New
  • The Sound of her Singing While She Works
  • How Amazing she Looks When she Dresses Up
  • How Cute she Looks When She Dresses Down
  • The Look on Her Face When She Gets Flowers
  • The Feel of Her Cuddled Up Next to Me While We Watch TV
  • Coming Home and Finding Her Sleeping
  • When She Does Things For Me That I Would Never Expect
  • Playing Video Games With Her
  • Watching Her Explore Hogsmeade For Her Birthday
  • Watching her Read
  • Finding her Asleep in Bed, with Her Book Still in Hand
  • Knowing She Will Always Be There For Me
  • Knowing that I will Always Be There For Her
  • Anything that Makes Her Feel Special.


Although this list doesn't do justice to the love I have for Ashli, I have poured my heart into it.  I hope that everyone who is reading this has someone like Ashli in their lives, because a live without Ashli just wouldn't be much of a life to me.  So... before you click on to another web page to waste a few minutes, find the Ashli in your life and tell them what they mean to you.  Happy Valentines Day to the Girl of my Dreams...
  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful Valentine's Day! I love you!

    ReplyDelete